Super Bowl Workout Game
Chances are I will be watching this year’s super bowl at home with my wife. Bull Strength Conditioning is more successful than I could have ever imagined (thanks to everyone that got on the program this week!) I’ve been putting in some long nights and its time to stay home!
Last year I wrote a sarcastic post about SUPERBOWL OVEREATING. This year I’m doing something about it!
Here’s my plan. Instead of a “drinking game” that people play with the tv and movies, I’m making a workout game!
Rules During The First Half:
- For every first down perform 10 pushups
- For every turnover perform 10 burpees
- For every touchdown perform 5 rows for every point the team has (light odd object)*
- For every time Brett Farve is mentioned perform 10 curls (mirror muscles for the diva)*
- For every “WHO DAT” sign that you see, perform 10 jumping jacks
Rules During The Second Half:
- Relax and enjoy some food! Now we’ve earned it
*It is important to push and pull during a workout so I will be using ANYTHING do row or curl. A duffel bag, book bag, my son, etc. Grab ANYTHING!
What are your SuperBowl Plans?
Post them up in the comments? Staying home like me? Join me in the workout game!
- Joe Hashey, CSCS -
PS. Bull Strength Conditioning SALE ENDS TODAY!