Innovative Rope Training and Free Workouts
Fasssst weekend post today, I’m off to the big Farmer’s Market and berry festival with my wife and son, and she is already getting him ready to get out the door!
I was cleaning out my flip cam and found 4-5 cool thick rope exercises. Many people just buy these ropes to do rope battling or climbing, but there is a WORLD of possibilities if you get creative! Check out part 1 here: Innovative Thick Rope 1.
In this video:
- Sideways Sled Pulls
- Thick Rope 21′s
- Suicide Rack Climbers (not recommended except for the VERY advanced)
- Partner Rope Car Pull
- andddd people just messing around with it…
New Thick Rope Workout Ideas
Also, things are getting insanely busy (and awesome) this summer. I still want to share as much new and effective training with you as possible, so here’s what you should do to keep up:
3 Ways To Keep Up With Synergy
- Friend Joe On Facebook – I often post videos I don’t have time to edit for YouTube. Friend and check out the 53 in + box jump I just posted.
- “LIKE” Synergy Athletics on Facebook – I jump in there and post gym updates and FREE WORKOUTS for people to try. Why 2 facebook things to do? I’m close to maxing out friends, so this group will be your best bet.
- Fill out the form below and join the newsletter. Not only do you get cool and free bonuses, but if I’m in a big rush I’ll drop the newsletter some information since website posting takes longer.